Rest easy. The luxurious look you've been dreaming of is yours for the taking, at a price sure to put you at ease. This queen upholstered headboard brings a sense of old Hollywood with a contemporary flair. A deep, dark finish, faceted chrome-tone accents and LED lighting exude Hollywood-chic style to the max. Padded windowpane stitching on the sleek black upholstery infuses a sumptuous look that's upscale and indulgent, and utterly on trend. A wireless remote allows you to control the color and brightness to suit the mood.
- Headboard only
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Replicated walnut wood grain
- Textured black faux alligator panels
- Chrome-tone faceted accents and black polyester upholstery
- Faux crystal button tufting
- Glitter details
- LED accent lighting with remote control for color and brightness options
- Included remote holder keeps remote for lights discreet and accessible
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to your existing metal bed frame
- Compatible with all footboards
- Capable of attaching to a full-sized metal bolt-on bed frame
- Hardware not included
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Queen Upholstered Panel Headboard
||Queen UPH Panel Headboard
|Item Color Key
||Kaydell Queen Upholstered Panel Headboard
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64''W x 3''D x 53''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.