What a delightful take on rustic industrial style. Whether modern loft or modern farmhouse, this dresser makes itself at home. The wispy whitewash palette enhances without covering the grain for that weathered look you crave. Elongated drawer pulls elevate the aesthetic.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard)
- and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Large-scale hardware with dark finish
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Includes tipover restraint device
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean finished look
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Six Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 16''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.